Name : Aash Karan Atal
Birth : Twice
First: 28th October 1945 (As per God’s record)
Second: 2nd July 1948 (As per School record)
Occupation : Poet, Writer & Director
1) HUM KYA SAMAJHTE NAHIN HAIN (Poetry)
2) FILM PURAAN (Satirical Articles on Cinema)
3) DHAAI AAKHAR HAASYA KE (Poetry)
4) SAAHAB BATHROOM MEIN HAIN (Satirical Articles on Cinema)
5) Rajshri Media Produced & Released 19 videos of Humor & Satire Poetry.
6) Articles, poems and satires are regularly publishing with various news papers and magazines.
1) Directed “Namuna” (telefilm, tele cast on DD 25th Dec. 1985)
2) Directed “Sharma Gaye Cinema” (documentary for Film Div. 1986)
3) Dialogue writer of Hindi Feature film “VIVAAH” (2006)
4) Written famour Comedy play “Ek Chatur Naar”
5) Writer of famous silver screen shows “Movers and Shakers” & “Nehle Pe Dehla”.
6) Written Dialogues of Salman khan starer film of Suraj Badjatya (Prem ratan Dhan Paayo).
7) Participated in more than 4000 Kavi Sammelans (gathering of Poets) held in India & Abroad including All India Radio,Doordarshan, Zee TV, Sony TV & SAB TV.
7) Satire Poem “Kya Hamare Purvaj Bandar The” included in the course of 11th Std in Chhattisgarh State.
8) Visited overseas for kavi-sammelans i.e. USA, Russia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Nepal, U.A.E., Singapore, Oman, Canada, UK (England, North Ireland, Wales) and Myanmar.
1) Kaka Hathrasi Hasya Ratna Award, 2008.
2) Acharya Ramchandra Shukla Puraskar – Hasya ( First ) – Year 2008-2009 (By Maharashtra Rajya Hindi Sahitya Academy).
3) Awarded by Waah Waah Kya Baat hai, SAB TV.
Aash Karan Atal is one of those performers who writes homour but logically. He knows the value of words and regards them too. His poems contain capacity to let people think over various habits while laughing.
Current Location- Mumbai (Maharashtra)